Last modified November 6, 2019
1. The information ByTiger.com collects
Personal Information and Information You Provide: You may provide personal information (such as Your name, email address, and/or other persistent identifier such as a commonly used username,age, zip code, postal address, and telephone numbers) if You as an individual sign up to use ByTiger.com.
Non-Personal Information: which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information aboutyou such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about yourcomputer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and theirhardware/software/firmware. Non-Personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such asthe actions you take within and outside of the ByTiger.com, the browser you use, the identity of other apps included on your device, the date and timeof your use of the ByTiger.com, your actions and activity, and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and afterusing our ByTiger.com.
“Cookies” Information: When You access the ByTiger.com, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to Yourcomputer or mobile device. ByTiger.com uses both ByTiger.com cookies and third party cookies for the following purposes:
- The ByTiger.com session cookie allows to remember if You are logged into your account.
- Analytics cookies that allow us to track aggregate analytics data about usage of our website and services of any marketing campaigns we run.
- Retargeting cookies that allow us to retarget advertisements at users who have visited the ByTiger.com.
You may use Your browser settings to disable non-essential cookies.
ByTiger.com collects, analyzes, and stores information provided by You, or Your Software that uses ByTiger.com through API and/or by other way.
ByTiger.com contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and encourage you to be careful when you leave ByTiger.com.
2. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
- If you choose to open an account with us, register for a contest, sign up for our newsletter, request support, or in any other way take steps thatrequire the submission of Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, we may collect information such as your name, email address, physicaladdress, date of birth, gender and/or phone number.
- If you choose to connect to one of our ByTiger.com through a third-party social network such as Facebook or Game Center, we may collect PersonalInformation and Non-Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, photograph, gender and dateof birth.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section, or chat function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game function, we may collectany Personal Information you may disclose through such means, as well as the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, inorder to facilitate the communication (Note: we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our ByTiger.com, includingthrough emails or text messages).
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or Non-Personal Information such as a device ID, in order tosend push notifications to your device.
- We may collect precise geolocation information provided that, prior to doing so initially, you will either be informed of this practice or be promptedto allow or block this feature. In the event you proceed with acquiring the ByTiger.com or choose to allow this feature, you will be able to block it atany time thereafter by taking the appropriate steps in the Settings tab.
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use itfor the purposes for which you submitted it.
- We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us.We do, however, collect Non-Personal Information such as device IDs, IP addresses and other persistent identifiers, as well as Usage Data, whenever you useByTiger.com. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information unless you choose to submit Personal Information to us.
3. Who has access to Your Data?
You have full access to Data and Diagnostic Data.
Owner ща ByTiger.com and hosting-service providers company ("Надежные программы" Ltd. - technical administrator zones .BY and .БЕЛ, service provider for governmentagencies that use in own activities state secrets - http://hoster.by) have access to Data and Diagnostic Data. ByTiger.com will only ever access this datain order to help You with support requests, or to aid You in the integration of ByTiger.com services into Your Software.
4. The way ByTiger.com uses information
ByTiger.com uses the information that You provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the ByTiger.com.We may use Your email address or other provided contact (e.g. mobile number), without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying Youof major ByTiger.com and ByTiger.com services updates, for customer service purposes, or to send privacy or security related notices. ByTiger.com will not directlycontact any of Your End Users unless it is at the request of the End User or a legal authority.
ByTiger.com uses the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of You and our other customers, to improve the way the ByTiger.comworks and looks, to create new features and functionality. Using the ByTiger.com, You control how Your Data, and Diagnostic Data is used for Your Software.
ByTiger.com may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:
- remember Your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You access the ByTiger.com;
- monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed;
- provide metrics to You as they pertain to Your use of the ByTiger.com;
- provide you advertising that better suits your interests and profile and is age/gender-appropriate and targeted to your general location;
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
- determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you;
- send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function).
5. When ByTiger.com discloses information
ByTiger.com reserves the right to share broad crash statistics with other customers ("Aggregate Information") in order to help our customers understand industry trends.This data will never contain any personally identifiable information, or any specific information relating to customers or any customer’s software.
ByTiger.com may disclose Your data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respondto a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity. If we receive any such request, ByTiger.com will makereasonable efforts to notify You promptly.
ByTiger.com also reserves the right to disclose Your data, including messages, comments, profiles, and more that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessaryto take precautions against liability; enforce our Terms of Service; protect ByTiger.com from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselvesagainst third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the ByTiger.com website; or to protectthe rights, property, or personal safety of ByTiger.com, our customers, or others.
ByTiger.com offer social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social networking sites. If you decide to usesuch features, it may allow the sharing and collection of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information both to and from such third-party social networks. Youshould visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
6. How long is data stored?
Each different type of Your data stored different time.
If You have questions about length of time Your data is stored, please contact us. You can delete Data at any time from ByTiger.com website.
You may delete Your account and all associated Data at any time.
7. Where is data stored?
Website https://bytiger.com (https://www.bytiger.com) - ByTiger.com, that is a private project and belongs to natural person.
ByTiger.com reserves the right to change service providers at any time.
8. Our commitment to data security
ByTiger.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your personal information. We cannot,however, ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to ByTiger.com, and You do so at Your own risk. Once we receive Your transmission of information,ByTiger.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information maynot be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If ByTiger.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps. ByTiger.com maypost a notice if a security breach occurs. Depending on where You live, You may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a freewritten notice of a security breach You should notify us at email@example.com.
9. Our commitment to children‘s privacy
Many of our websites, services and applications are intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children underthe age of 13. When users are identified as under 13, we will block such users from providing Personal Information or make sure to get priorparental consent before collecting Personal Information. To the extent we feel that any of our ByTiger.com are directed to children underthe age of 13, we will not collect Personal Information from users of those ByTiger.com.
If You wish to provide to ByTiger.com personally identifiable information of children under 13 years of age (“Children’s Data”), You will contact ByTiger.com prior touploading any Children’s Data or integrating the ByTiger.com API with Your Software.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact usat firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the information from our system.
We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer, which may be used bya child to use our websites, services and applications. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will beused solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Certain of our websites, services and applications may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always requirethe re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes account). If you area parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-game purchases by selecting the Settings tab for the applicablewebsite/app, and following the necessary prompts to prohibit such purchases.
If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents' permission prior to registering with our Platform or providing us with any Personal Information.
10. In the event of merger or sale
In the event that ByTiger.com is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the informationthat we have collected from You as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
11. Third parties
Except as otherwise expressly provided otherwise, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from You or that You disclose to us. If Youdisclose Your information to others besides ByTiger.com, whether they are users of the ByTiger.com or on other sites or services, different rules may apply to their useor disclosure of the information You disclose to them. ByTiger.com does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and You are subject to the privacy policiesof those third parties where applicable. We encourage You to ask questions before You disclose Your personal information to others.